Terms and Conditions for Communication through WhatsApp Messenger
Effective as of January 19, 2020
1. Alphaa AI will use WhatsApp Messenger (“WhatsApp/ Service/ Facility”) as an additional channel to communicate with customers from time to time for selected communications and will be free to expand scope of communications from time to time
2. Customers may continue to receive SMS and email alerts for selected communications.
3. Customers are required to subscribe to the Service by joining the enterprise joining link shared during on-boarding. Please contact your account manager in case of further questions
4. Subscribing to the Service will be taken as explicit consent of a Customer to receive communication from Alphaa AI on WhatsApp
5. Customers should not share any personal identification/account related sensitive personal information on the Facility
6. Subscription obtained will be deemed applicable for the same mobile number registered with Alphaa AI
7. Upon subscribing to the Facility, a customer agrees that Alphaa AI shall share customer’s registered mobile number and name as available in Alphaa AI official records with WhatsApp
8. WhatsApp and the Facebook family of companies may use this information to help operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market their Business Products, Consumer Services and their offerings as per the terms and conditions accepted by you at the time of availing WhatsApp Messenger facility in your device.
9. Customers can unsubscribe to the facility at any time by sending ‘STOP’ keyword to Alphaa AI IN’s official WhatsApp profile from their registered mobile number. This unsubscription will be applicable for all accounts which have the same registered mobile number
10. In case of lost/ stolen phone/ device, to stop receiving WhatsApp messages on the lost device, customer has to send ‘STOP’ keyword to Alphaa AI IN’s official WhatsApp profile
11. It is advisable for Customers who have subscribed to this Service to delete WhatsApp when changing their mobile phone/ device.
12. Customers are requested to ensure necessary due diligence in installing the WhatsApp (using his/her contact number) in other devices which can be accessed by others and registering the same number to avail this Facility. Alphaa AI shall not be responsible in any way in the event a Customer suffers any loss, injuries or harm as a consequence of gaining access to confidential information of the Customer available in the Facility by a third party.
13. In case of change of mobile number registered with Alphaa AI, customer needs to subscribe to this Service again by joining the enterprise link shared with you during onboarding
14. Alphaa AI will continue to send messages/alerts on Customer’s device even if the SIM belonging to the registered mobile number has been removed as the phone number will still be registered for the Facility. It is the customer’s responsibility to install WhatsApp on the mobile phone/ device on which the registered mobile number is being used, in order to correctly receive WhatsApp messages being sent from Alphaa AI
15. The above shall be governed by applicable laws of India and Courts in New Delhi alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards any claims or matters arising out of dealings with us through this facility
16. Customer shall ensure appropriate network connection on the device/ mobile phone on which the Facility is being obtained. Receipt of messages by Customer shall be subject to the network connection and Alphaa AI shall not be held responsible for any delay or non-receipt of the responses from Alphaa AI due to non-compatibility of device, internet usage plans, insufficient network connection from service provider or any other reason whatsoever.
17. This Facility may be withdrawn/superseded at any time whatsoever, by Alphaa AI without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
18. Alphaa AI reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reasons thereof, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace it wholly.
19. Customers are not bound in any way to obtain this Facility as acceptance of the Facility is voluntary in nature. By obtaining this Facility, the Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein. The above Terms & Conditions need to be read in conjunction with the detailed Alphaa AI Terms & Conditions and privacy policies as per the website.
To ask questions or comment about our information practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.Or,
you may write to us at:
A48 Sector 2, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh - 201301, India